Source language: Translate to:

rtProtectMgt - Shareware Registration and Protection Managem

Plug-ins and utilities of interest to NeoBook authors

Moderator: Neosoft Support

rtProtectMgt - Shareware Registration and Protection Managem

Postby Ronnie » Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:38 pm

rtProtectMgt Plug-In Library for NeoBook 4

http://www.ronmarie.com/neobook.html

rtProtectMgt Plug-In Library is a royalty-free software registration and protection plug-in for your NeoBook projects.

Turn your NeoBook software into a trial/Shareware version that you can limit to a certain number of days or times allowed, or within a specific expiry date, and more.

You can even generate license keys that will work on only one computer. Or protect your software silently, without having your customer know that you are using a protection system.   Distribute trial versions of your products to your customers, and it will be 'blocked' after a certain number of days, in case payment is not made!

Protecting your NeoBook applications and generating licenses is easy and fast with rtProtectMgt Plug-In Library.  It lets you put fully working trial editions of your software into the hands of your prospects so they'll try it, like it, and license it fast.

Imagine the possibilities that you can do with rtProtectMgt.

Download a copy today, and you'll be amazed how simple it is to protect your software with minimal coding!.

KEY FEATURES
-------------------------------
* Create "Try-Before-You-Buy" versions of your programs
* Allow your program to run for a limited number of times
* Allow your program to run only during a certain range of dates
* Limit your program to a specific computer
* Lease your applications so they run only during the paid leasing period
* Quiet online code validation and authentication
* Online data updating
* Multiple Registration methods for flexible choices
* Multiple encryption/decryption for added security
* Easy and Fast

30-day evaluation Shareware $19.95 (USD)
(Filesize ~328 KB)

http://www.ronmarie.com/Neobook/rt_psm.zip
Ronnie

rtProtectMgt

Postby mazeldik » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:45 pm

Ronnie,
When I patched in Han's database addition to your program, it wiped out the registration code for rtProtect and also the file program--------------I cannot find the registration anywhere-------------please resend to me-----thanks,
Mel Farber
mazeldik

rtProtectMgt

Postby Ronnie » Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:58 pm

Done... for such purpose.. pls send me a private email...
Ronnie

rtProtectMgt

Postby Hans » Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:52 am

>When I patched in Han's database addition to your program, it wiped out the registration code for rtProtect and also the file program<

Mel,

The database is fully stand alone and does not harm anything related to a running project nor to registered unlocking codes. Say it in a stronger way, it is ment to stay far away from anything related to the registering codes of Ronnies plugins

I dont understand your message, can you please explain what went wrong with the database.

Hans

Will you please explain what went wrong related to the database?
Hans

Return to NeoBook Plug-Ins and Utilities