Source language: Translate to:

tmStorage PlugIn - Structure Storage

Plug-ins and utilities of interest to NeoBook authors

Moderator: Neosoft Support

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:00 am

It´s possible to have an image plugin object that read the contents from the stream. It works like any other image objects.  
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby HPW » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:09 am

I do not mean to load in my own image-plugin!
(Yes there it is no problem, when I can access the stream)
I mean the use of the native neobook objects.

(Edited by HPW at 8:10 pm on July 26, 2004)
HPW

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby SpiritHorseNOOT » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:06 pm

ok alberto can i have an example on how i would load and image from the tmstorage stream ????
SpiritHorseNOOT

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:04 am

Hi, You can´t do this right now. We need a special plugin for the image objects.
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby SpiritHorseNOOT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:08 pm

i ordered your tmstorage plugin alberto
SpiritHorseNOOT

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:21 am

Thank You, James.
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:48 am

tmStorage has been updated: 01/09/2004

New features

- you can create a stream direct from your pub (with or without compression).

Because of the new *compression* feature, you will have to update your pubs. Each command has a new paramenter at the end: compression

0: not compressed
1: compressed

For streams created before this date, all are not compressed, just put "0" at the end of commands. See example pub and readmefirst.

With this new feature, it´s really easy create compound documents and protection system. The compression method is Zlib, wich offer a good balance between compression rate and speed. You can create a stream and put everything inside it, including exe files. Before the end of the week, i will put a command to run exe files inside the stream and a function to make the tmStorage streams self executable.

All the best
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby SpiritHorseNOOT » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:56 am

thanks for the update and I am really looking for to being able to load images and swfs from the stream
SpiritHorseNOOT

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby eCB » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:38 pm

Hello, J'ai downloaded Plugin Storage and Flash2. J'ai carries out some tests. I have not succeeded in putting the password and the code compression and the way in variables. Must they remain into hard. Compression does not seem to function (the result is identical with 0 or 1). If not, it's good. I will test registrer dice tomorrow. Thank you.
eCB

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:20 pm

Hi. Well, it´s working. If you need to make it work with variables, i will make an example pub tomorrow for you
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby eCB » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:45 pm

Hello,
Thank you very much bus j'ai carries out tests and each time, it m'envoie a message of violation of program.
eCB

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby AlfB » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:38 am

hi Alberto,
eCB wants to thank you and tell you that he's carried out several tests with the plugin. But every time he got an "access violation" error.

ALF

(unfortunately he didn't write exactly WHAT he tested)

@eCB: quoi exactement as tu teste?
AlfB

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby Alberto Meyer » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:06 am

What plugin and what the test did you make?
Alberto Meyer

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby eCB » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:57 am

Hello,
It's by remplacant the password and the code compression into hard by variables that I'm obtained this message of violation. By using a password and a code into hard, It's good, that functions. Am I clear? Alberto, I'm downloaded the versions tmStorage and tmFlash2 on September 3. I'm ordered the tmStorage this morning, the tmFlash2 is in hand, Shareit refused my electronic blue chart the second time. (in progress...) Thank you
Bernard

PS: Thank you ALF to correct my bad English.
eCB

tmStorage PlugIn

Postby AlfB » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:22 am

hi Alberto,
as I can understand Bernard wanted to change your fixed password etc. from your example into variable ones. In doing this the pub crashed with access violations. Maybe you didn't foresee to use variables for password, or is there a special way to code them when using variables, perhaps?

ALF

@Bernard: pas de quoi
AlfB

PreviousNext

Return to NeoBook Plug-Ins and Utilities