Source language: Translate to:

Message for reynoldlariza, FTP-Plugin...

Plug-ins and utilities of interest to NeoBook authors

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Message for reynoldlariza, FTP-Plugin...

Postby Cipolla » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:39 am

Hello Reynold,

one question, is it possible with your plugin (or maybe with some additional work from you :wink: ) to get the actual file size when uploading a file?

I mean something like a var that contents the actual bytes when uploading. This would be very handy for showing a status bar when uploading.

Maybe this is already included and i didn´t saw that.

The FTP plugin from Alberto, techmedia has this feature, but i only have the demo, and for some reason i won´t purchase it at the moment.

Thanks for your answer.
Greetings from Germany
Klaus
Cipolla

Postby reynoldlariza » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:16 am

my deepest apology... my hands are full right now, and I don't know when will everything get back to normal.

Unfortunately, the FTP plug-in, which uses the FTP4W seem to contain this feature, I'm sure I had done this sometime ago, but I did not publish it due to some BUG I encountered with it. I would like to do it from scratch, but... as I have, the time now is of not available for this. Don't be sad, you're not just the one I turned down :(

Anyway, when things get back to normal I'll probably do it, or perhaps continue my development with the freeware TCP/IP plug-in I built from scratch.

I still answer questions via email, so even if progress/development has slowed down, support is still up.

If you have any questions regarding with the current releases, you can always contact me via email.

Tata!
reynoldlariza

Postby Cipolla » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:47 am

Reynold,

thanks for your reply. I have a cutomer for that i would need this feature. But i can understand your situation and don´t want to press you.

On the other hand i would also pay for the plugin if this would accelerate something. 8)

Btw. i would be welcome to send you an email, but i can´t find your address. Not here in the board and on your website. Maybe i am blind.

Best wishes.
Greetings from Germany
Klaus
Cipolla

Postby FuntKlakow » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:22 am

Wow, I didn't think of that.

Return to NeoBook Plug-Ins and Utilities