Source language: Translate to:

NeoBook Respuestas - A small NeoBook Knowladge Base

Software of interest to NeoBook users

Moderator: Neosoft Support

NeoBook Respuestas - A small NeoBook Knowladge Base

Postby aSpibz » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:44 am

Hello,

There is avitable the first version of NeoBook Respuestas with its first database with 83 records.

This is a program that store (in a simple dBase ;)) documents, tricks, codes and answers to questions abaut neobook in spanish, english and catalan.

The download link is this: http://www.mundoserver.com/~neoswite/sw ... tit&lid=12

All the records has got a link to the web related ("Ir" button) and NeoBook Respuestas have got a simple updater of the program and of the database.

I hope this help someone!
aSpibz

NeoBook Respuestas

Postby aSpibz » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:03 pm

Hello,

I belive I post a confused post, NeoBook Respuestas (NeoBook Answers in english) has got codes but mainly documents (in diverse langueages) and answers to questions about NeoBook many of them in spanish.

I hope do you like this application.
aSpibz

NeoBook Respuestas

Postby aSpibz » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:30 am

Hello,

There is avitable a new update of NeoBook Respuestas (NeoBook Answers): NeoBook Respuestas 1.0.1 - Just changes in the application, not in the database.

The link is the same: http://www.mundoserver.com/~neoswite/sw ... tit&lid=12

Fins aviat :)
aSpibz
aSpibz

NeoBook Respuestas

Postby aSpibz » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:23 pm

Excuses on NeoBook Respuestas

Today I have found in the data base, concretely in the registry "Drag and Drop" that in the field "Clasificcación" aparecia text "Your not erews nobody".  This is not a joke, and case that outside would be of very bad pleasure.  Like that text has not been arrived there, although the most probable explanation is than one of the authors, or Pau of A. or I, equivocaramos us at the time of copying the text.  Gustaria me to request discupas, one by one, to the 224 people who have unloaded it but, lamentably, I cannot. I hope that comprendais the situation, Excuse the annoyances, Alvaro M. (aSpibz).

(Edited by aSpibz at 3:40 pm on April 20, 2004)
aSpibz

Return to Software