Source language: Translate to:

ronmarie plugins

General questions about NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

ronmarie plugins

Postby xrayman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 am

Does anybody know if ronmarie plugins are still available. Or how to contact them.The contact form on their website does not work
xrayman

Re: ronmarie plugins

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 am

Ronnie is still alive and well. The contact link on his website is info<at>ronmarie.com. Have you tried sending him an email?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby xrayman » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:02 am

yes i sent email to info@ronmarie.com
no reply as yet. I suppose it could take a while for him to reply.
My systems windows 7 and 8.1 Neobook 5.8.5 upgraded from Neobook 5.
These plugins if i am correct were created somewhere around 1998-2003.What i am trying to find out is will they work with Neobook 5.8.5 and if so will they come with some documentation that will show me how to install and use.
I bought a plugin from neodezign website that was advertized as if you could just buy and use but it came as code with no documentation . When i emailed neodezign the emails came back as undeliverable.
New user +1998 plugins advertised in 2015 sent as code with no docs + no support = ?
xrayman

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:16 am

I'm sorry, you're having trouble contacting Ronnie. I actually exchanged emails with him recently about another topic. I will contact him on your behalf and see what's up. It may be that your emails are being eaten by his Spam filter.

Plug-in developers are independent from NeoSoft. We try to keep an eye on who's doing what, and if we hear about problems we'll try to help find a solution. Just because a plug-in is old doesn't mean it's not still useful. However, if a plug-in doesn't do what it's supposed to do, or if it's author is no longer supporting it, then we will remove it from the NeoBook Resource Center.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby xrayman » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Thank you for your help. Here is my email. Please tell Ron I would appreciate hearing from him
brcelyn2@gmail.com
Raymond
xrayman

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:27 pm

I heard back from Ronnie and he didn't receive your email message. It was probably eaten by his Spam filter. I gave him your email address and also directed him to your post here.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoBook Discussions