Source language: Translate to:

[Solved] Screen Drawing (via Drawing Tablet)

General questions about NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

[Solved] Screen Drawing (via Drawing Tablet)

Postby TMcD » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Does anyone know of a software that will let me draw on top of my desktop?

Here's the whole picture:

I have a NeoBook application that shows a slide (image) (on the left) and a teleprompter on the (right) (1 screen).

I need to be able to draw on the slides (images) without stopping my teleprompter, which is actually: http://www.easyprompter.com

I created the software because what I needed no longer exists (Visual Communicator 3, VideoCue). I have a bit of technical stuff to explain and the teleprompter helps me to be succinct.

What I have found with the software (drawing on the screen) so far is that it stops my right side (web browser teleprompter).

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Last edited by TMcD on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TMcD

Re: Screen Drawing (via Drawing Tablet)

Postby Gaev » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:30 am

TMcD:

1) What do you mean by "draw" ? ... is it an Image object whose content (file) is being changed ? ... or do you navigate from (NeoBook) page to page to show multiple objects ?

2) When you say it stops my right side (web browser teleprompter) ... is the teleprompter run inside a WebBrowser object ? ... or in a Browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox) along side the NeoBook Application ?

If it is inside a WebBrowser object, you might try and do a FocusObject after each "drawing".

Also, the EasyPrompter website says that it "Supports keyboard and mouse controls (start/pause, ff/rew, etc) so you can control the prompter remotely"

A screen shot of the current setup might help to understand it better.
Gaev

Re: [Solved] Screen Drawing (via Drawing Tablet)

Postby TMcD » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Hey Gaev (and others)...

I found Epic Pen that works without stopping the webBrowser Object (Teleprompter - . EasyPrompter).

Thanks.
TMcD

Return to General NeoBook Discussions