Source language: Translate to:

Neobook 5 bugs with Neobook DX

General questions about NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Works perfect all the pubs that you made with Neobook 4 when you open it with Neobook 5?

Yes
17%
No
50%
Some of them
33%

Total votes : 6

Neobook 5 bugs with Neobook DX

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:45 pm

I make my pub with Neobook 4.1.3a and when I run in debug mode everything is good the same when I am compile the pub. Now I open the pub with the Neobook 5 and I see that when I am trying to hear an mp3 song with the automatic radio player I take A BIG SOUND PROBLEM (I can hear the music good it's like when you try to hear a song from windows media player and you run many apps in your background and it cut your sound....Idon't know how to explain). I have to say that I run my pub compile with nothing else running at the same time.

Is someone else have the same problem with the NeobookDX or only me? What I have to do? Any ideas?

Works perfect all the pubs that you made with Neobook 4 when you open it with Neobook 5?

Please if you have time look the poll

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:54 pm

The problem you're experiencing is caused by the track bar not NeoBookDX. Moving the dxSetPosition command from the track bar's "value changed" to the "value changing" action will solve the problem.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoBook Discussions